Open Academy of Medicine
Updating Training and Advanced Professional Development, Academic Year 2016
Sports Science, Physical Mobility Rehabilitation and Psychophysical performance
Detailed Program - Open Academy of Medicine [SSP] Sports Science 2016
The course, which will be developed in 4 meetings between January and September, will present to subscribers research and contributions of recognized experts in the areas of Sports Science, Sports Medicine, Physical Mobility Rehabilitation and athletic preparation applied to various sports.
The program provides a detailed analysis of the most effective instrumental methods of evaluation and analysis, strategy and applications to create the best solution in term of rehabilitation protocol and physical training to gain the highest level of efficacy in the development of the patient psychophysical performance.
- Functional instrumental evaluation of the psychophysical performance
- Training methodology update: hypertrophy, HIIT, aerobic activity etc.
- Training Methodology
- Physical Mobility Rehabilitation
- Athletic preparation protocols and sport disciplines
- Evidence Based Sports Medicine
- Communication and coaching
This is a limited admission course with 200 subscribers maximum. The Academic Council will communicate personally, after the enquiry evaluation, the enrolment confirmation. Given the limited availability, the Academic Council reserves to itself the right to evaluate the curriculum and profession of the candidates to regulate the admission to the course. The professions accepted for the enrolment are the following:
- Sport Science title or equivalent
- Sport Medicine
- International certifications, as:
- ISSA Europe CFT2 (minimum requirement)
- ISSA U.S.A.
- NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)
- ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrtion)
- Federal trainer in various discipline
The Open Academy of Medicine annual membership fee, which includes class attendance and access to the online educational resources on the SSP Academy Area, is €200 VAT excluded. Subscriptions must be submitted using the model shown at the bottom of this presentation. You need to send it to our administration exclusively by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lessons Calendar 2016
Saturday 16th January 2016
Saturday 5th March 2016
Saturday 14th May 2016
Saturday 10th September 2016